Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I use refined oil which was used for deep frying? Will there be any unwanted chemical reaction?

For what? Another recipe? Your car? Maintaining your bicycle?





If you mean a recipe, yes you can; although I would not use it more than once after the original purpose. Strain it and heat gently.Can I use refined oil which was used for deep frying? Will there be any unwanted chemical reaction?
was it commercially refined..??


Does it have a nutritional fact label??





how would there be a chemical thinigy?


You tell us I have never seen such a thing..!!!Can I use refined oil which was used for deep frying? Will there be any unwanted chemical reaction?
do you mean previously used oil?





I've seen people do it. If that is what you mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment