Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can someone tell me where crude oil is being refined in the world PLEASE?? my teacher will KILL me if i dunno.

i need a place!! my teacher will kill me if i dont get the answer by Monday.. please help me!!Can someone tell me where crude oil is being refined in the world PLEASE?? my teacher will KILL me if i dunno.
TexasCan someone tell me where crude oil is being refined in the world PLEASE?? my teacher will KILL me if i dunno.
Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast. Remember from all the news coverage during Hurricane Katrina about all them, uh, refineries that were shut down or damaged? That's where they refine crude oil into gas, diesel, kerosene, etc.





BTW- try homework help next time
World's Largest Refineries (Barrels/Day)





Paraguana Refining, Venezuela - 940,000


SK Corporation, South Korea - 817,000


Reliance I, India - 661,000


LG - Caltex, South Korea - 650,000


Exxon Mobil, Singapore - 605,000


Reliance II, India (proposed) - 580,000


Exxon Mobil, Baytown, USA - 557,000


S-Oil, South Korea - 520,000


Hovensa LLC, Virgin Islands - 495,000


Exxon Mobil, Baton Rouge, USA - 493,500


Shell Eastern, Singapore - 458,000
This link will provide you a list of crude oil refineries in the world sorted by countries/ territories, and their per day production ( i.e Barrels per day)


Try it I hope i will work for u.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oil鈥?/a>
Crude oil refineries exist in many parts of the world. It should be quite easy for you to do your own research and find out. I would point them out to you but you put this in the wrong category.
Chevron to Texaco is where Iraqi oil is being refined
At





O I L R E F I N E R I E S.





TFTP

No comments:

Post a Comment