Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I determine if fish oil capsules are highly refined?

I'm looking for fish oil capsules that don't cause heartburn and burping.How can I determine if fish oil capsules are highly refined?
Even the ';refined ones'; can cause these problems...





Instead, try freezing them (i.e. put the bottle in the freezer).





It works like a charm!





-How can I determine if fish oil capsules are highly refined?
In my opinion, no one answered my question. The answers I received were how to avoid heartburn %26amp; burping with the capsules. If I had to pick a best answer among those, it would have been Yachadoo. But he didn't answer the question either. SB Report Abuse

You could avoid heartburn and burping taking a little Maalox.
look on the back
If fish oil gives you heartburn, try flax seed oil with meals.


check bodybuilding.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment