Wednesday, April 28, 2010

China to raise prices of refined oil, electricity?

China's top economic planner announced Thursday night the country will raise the prices of gasoline, diesel oil, aviation kerosene and electricity, revealing an unprecedented broad plan to raise energy prices.


How do you think of it?


more: http://en.resources.madeinchina.com/focus/776961.shtmlChina to raise prices of refined oil, electricity?
I am playing big on oil trading. I’m from Morgan Stanly, or Goldman %26amp; Sachs, or any big firms on the Wall Street .





I bought millions and millions of barrels of oil when they cost $60--$100 a barrel. I expect to make a kill when I sell. But right now it’s only $135 a barrel. So here is my difficulty No.1 :





Congress is now investigating on oil speculation, I am afraid of being caught. But if I sell them right now, I would end up with little or no profit since the trading fees and hedge fund managing cost are not cheap.





I already request my agents send the spin out to the media, like: “Oil future looks high, expecting to be in the range of $200 a barrel soon. ” But it does not work price up as fast as I expected.





So my question is this: How do I corner the market price up in time so not to get caught by Congress.?





For your info: Prof. Michael Greenberger’s testimony before Senate makes me very nervous. He said: ‘If speculation were reined in and trading rules tightened, the cost of crude oil could drop 25 percent.” http://www.mcclatchydc.com/staff/les_blu…





My lobby firm can work Republican party to stall passing the laws, but I am not sure for how long. I am very fearful and worried. What are the options for me ? Please advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment