Monday, April 26, 2010

When using jojoba oil for hair and skin, do I get the refined (clear) or unrefined (golden) stuff?

I'm getting confused, which one am I supposed to use? If it says ';pure'; does that mean it's unrefined?When using jojoba oil for hair and skin, do I get the refined (clear) or unrefined (golden) stuff?
The unrefned is is the golden colored one so is the pure one and has all the vital essential nutrients which are beneficial to skin and that nurture it and ward off aging and is a perfect moisturizer. You will need no other. Keeps skin young looking and healthy. Massage thoroughly into skin each day and you will quickly see the results - even on the first day. Skin will tighten become smoother and develop a healthy glow. See my many Best Answers (skin conditions, skin aging, etc.). I give very precise info on how best to massage. Some have glowing reports from users. If you cannot find, email me and I will gladly email you the full instructions.Treatment has helped some users regain a considerably younger skin. I also thoroughly massage oils into hair and then brush quite energetically daily so it gets into roots and stimulates and heals scalp.This has restored my hair to complete health. It has made hair thicker, stronger and it grows faster and has given it a wonderful sheen.
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment