Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I`m a type 2 diabetic patient.is it healthier if i use non refined sunflower oil for cooking?

I think you are spending too much time in health food store. Canola, olive oil and vegetable sprays would be both healthier and more cost effective.





Deep frying requires a high flash point, so commercial restaurants use peanut oil or oils such as Frymax which have better long term results. If you are trying to maintain weight loss, you won't be deep frying. Canola oil breaks down so it isn't good for anything but salads and normal cooking, but not frying. Olive oil has a low flash point, so it can't be used for anything hotter than sauteing.I`m a type 2 diabetic patient.is it healthier if i use non refined sunflower oil for cooking?
AS a type 2 your health is determined by the amount of glucose you need or do not need to consume. Oil does not constitute a glucose substance.I`m a type 2 diabetic patient.is it healthier if i use non refined sunflower oil for cooking?
I hear that rapeseed oil is much better than sunflower oil. Something to do with it being mono as apposed to polyunsaturated. Look it up on the web.
Oils for cooking have absolutely nothing to do with healthy eating for type 2 diabetics! Oils are only for keeping stuff from sticking to the cooking pan.





I use butter and very little of that! It is a natural fat with no preservatives in it.
Yes. It will not immediately affect your blood glucose level one way or another. But, avoiding heavy, fatty oils (like vegetable oil) when cooking may help you to lose weight - which will help better manage blood sugar in the long run.
hi, ok, im a guy who worked in Venture Era group and im confident that my product will help u.. Its proven that diabetis ppl have recovered. im not asking u to buy but would u mind to gif me some time to hear about our product? take it into consideration.. if u trust me can u gif me ur contact number u can email it to me? thx
  • blush eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment