Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is their a way ti re refine my own motor oil?

i just watched history channel about the history of oil, and they talked about oil that has been reprocessed to make new oil.Is their a way ti re refine my own motor oil?
I have heard of an old country way using some rope or cord. Place the old oil on a table. Insert an end of rope into old oil and let it fall over side and down to empty can. This might take a little while, but the oil will start to travel the length of rope and eventually drip all clean into the empty can. I've never tried it, so you might have to tweak it a bit, but I think you get the general idea. Good luck.Is their a way ti re refine my own motor oil?
If you have the money you can buy a Machine to clean your oil save your money enjoy the history channel.
unless you have $5million+ for the equipment and chemical supplies....plus permits for the chemicals...then no, you cant.
you cant do it yourself
  • blush eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment